The legislation of the Republic of Latvia requires the owner of an online store to specify the terms of delivery and return, as well as the right of withdrawal. Such a reservation is called a distance contract (Cabinet Regulations).
Seller and manufacturer of goods offered in this Online Store Ltd. CCS, reg. no. 42103051357, legal address 12 Lazas Street, Aizpute, Aizputes County, LV-3456, on the one hand, the Chairman of its Board, hereinafter referred to as the Supplier, and the person ordering on the www.abe.lv internet site, you agree to the terms of this Agreement, hereinafter the Buyer, on the other hand, hereby enter into the following Agreement:
Delivery and payment arrangements
The Buyer orders the goods through this website, specifying the type, quantity and delivery method of the goods to be ordered. The Buyer has the opportunity to pay for the goods and delivery of goods by using the payment tools integrated in the Online Store or by paying the invoice prepared by the seller and sent to the Buyer by e-mail. The invoice is prepared electronically and is valid without signature. Payment is made before delivery. The Seller will deliver the goods within 2-8 business days of receiving payment for the item using the shipping method specified in the order.
Right of withdrawal
The buyer may not exercise the right of withdrawal if:
- the goods ordered are, by their nature, non-returnable, perishable or rapidly consumable;
- the ordered goods are made directly to the Buyer on individual order.
Section 12, Paragraph six of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia stipulates that "the consumer shall be responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the term of exercising the right of withdrawal". The Seller reserves the right to refuse the Buyer the right of withdrawal or to charge a refund in the event of damage to the Product, neglect of the Product during use or failure to follow the instructions, loss of the original packaging or material damage to the packaging.
Consequences of refusal
- In the event of exercising the right of withdrawal, the Supplier shall terminate the Contract and the Consumer shall return the purchased Product
- The goods can be returned in any way convenient for the Buyer by paying the shipping costs to SIA CCS, reg. no. 42103051357, Lazas iela 12, Aizpute, Aizputes county, LV-3456
- Attach a filled-out cancellation form (requested by e-mail: [email protected])
- The product must be returned within 14 days of receipt - in undamaged, original, undamaged packaging
- You will receive a refund after we will receiving the item
By entering the necessary information when placing an order, the Buyer confirms that he has read and agrees that the data provided by him is used to allow the Seller to accept the Buyer's order and deliver the goods in accordance with the requirements of the Latvian legislation. By entering the information, the Buyer agrees that notices related to the processing of the Buyer's order will be sent to the specified e-mail and / or sms.
Personal data received by e-mail along with the list of goods ordered in the online store are stored and used only in such a way as to prepare and deliver the ordered goods to the customer. After the delivery of the goods, all personal data is permanently deleted.
Cart is empty.